Wednesday, July 29, 2009

summertime

I have great friends and they sent me flowers! Delivered. I have never had flowers delivered before and it was very exciting. The tulips all opened up and it was fantastic!
Shawn and Emolyn were watching for a monsoon storm the other night. PS Shawn never takes off his shoes. only to shower and sleep.
"my daddy has big feet"
Emolyn still plays with her easter basket and eggs she likes taking them out and spreading them around the room. Shawn also gave her an old mouse and she loves that.
She got so excited about me taking this picture she closed her eyes! I love this outfit! She looks like she is going to a country club. This shirt is from my favorite place Hissyfits!
We are enjoying as much of the summer as we can with play dates and swimming but trying to keep cool in the house too. Shawn has been working on some graphic design jobs and it planing on starting his own business! More info to follow...

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love that shirt, the flowers are beautiful and seriously shawn needs to take off his shoes more often!

linda t said...

Like father, like son...

Emolyn looks like a little present just waiting to be opened. Such a darling shirt!
She is such a delight.

NanAZ said...

Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman. I don't know how Shawn (or Randy) can stand to have their feet trapped in shoes when it's 115 out. As soon as temps go above 80, I'm in slip on sandals so I can slip them off whenever I have the chance.

Shawnie T said...

My feet weren't meant to be seen...