Monday, February 7, 2011

life in the bumbo

Elsie is finally in the bumbo and for the most part she loves it! Wanted to give you a quick look at what life with the bumbo looks like at our house. First is painting outside last week before it got cold, so i guess a week and a half ago.

Who are you?

Oh yeah now I remember, you feed me

I like food
 Well sometimes the bumbo can be exhausting, and so can putting away clean clothes which is what I was doing in the girls room when I looked over and saw this
Whoops, guess we blew through nap time :)
Today at the dr 4 month old Elsie Lane was almost 13 lbs! She is 50th percentile for height and weight. What a perfectally average baby! I love it! She is talking and laughing and doing so much better having independent play time (as I write this she is totally crying, why does she make me a lier? Sign of things to come? I hope not)

All that to be said staying at home and being a mom is so awesome! Elsie is a great sleeper and eater and Emolyn is the most special caring giving sweet girl. She woke me up sunday morning to give me a foot massage :) I couldn't be more blessed. I just have to remember that during the crying. When all 3 of us are crying it can get a little tough.

4 comments:

linda t said...

Love your little girls sooo much!
Love their Mommy too!
Thank you for sharing your life with me.

Miranda said...

I cannot thank you enough for being in my life Nicole!! Not only have you given me such great friendship, but you love my brother so well and you have given me the most amazing, gorgeous, and funny little nieces a girl could ever ask for!!! You are such a sweet and funny mommy! You are doing so well!!!

My heart swells with this post!

Miranda said...

P.S. the saggy lip picture of Elsie looks just like Emolyn.

Miranda said...

hahahahaha! I just noticed that in the picture of you and Emolyn together, Elsie is asleep in the background. hahaha