Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter, sort of...

So on Easter morning Emolyn woke up at 3 AM with a fever and what turned out to be a double ear infection. So we stayed home from church and hung out. We got to talk to Miranda and Randy and Linda in England, which was so fun, and I got some cute pics of her even though she was sick.


But since she was sick she was not in a very good mood which is unusual for her so I got some video, not great quality because it was on our still camera but I wanted everyone who thinks she is just the perfect baby to catch a glimpse of bad mood Emolyn.
We celebrated the Easter stuff throughout the week. So I will have photos of those events to come.
Update: emolyn is walking with only 1 hand to hold and she is holding her own bottle. She loves to show off all 8 of her teeth when she smiles and she loves giving kisses. She points and grunts to what she wants and if you dont get it for her, oh no. I am trying to let her work things out so as to avoid raising a spoiled brat! But she knows she is loved and loves when I get home from work. She also likes to lift up things and look under them. which when you are holder her is your shirt! She is great, lets call her...

2 comments:

Miranda said...

That is video is still so cute! She is such a little pistol! I LOVED talking to you on skype... best Easter moment for me :)

linda t said...

I so rarely see her cry that the video actually made me cry! Emolyn melts me... and I can't stand to see her sad and sick.
But what a precious post Nicole... to document her first fever. May it be her last for a long time.