Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I am surrounded by Sleeping Beauties...



Since Miranda is in Disneyland I thought I would do a Disney inspired post, perhaps I will try to make it a theme!
Emolyn went to be weighed today (which is why she is so sleepy) 5 lbs 13 oz. Almost an ounce a day weight gain. She is so good at gaining weight! She doesn't get that from her dad thats for sure! Speaking of her dad he is off today and tomorrow, since he worked last weekend. And I just love spending time with my husband. We really love just being together, even if its watching tv. He is such a great guy. He asked me today "Do you like me being home so I can hold her and you can get stuff done?" He is so thoughtful, he knows I love to get stuff done :) Its my weakness, accomplishing tasks!

3 comments:

linda t said...

Nothing has made me happier today than knowing the three of you are together.
Love you guys so much!

Nicole said...

Where is the 3rd sleeping beauty? (Meaning Shawn, agape at his macbook or something)

I just now learned of this lovely blog you have here. I look forward to reading both past and future posts. Emolyn is adorable, I can't wait to meet her!

Miranda said...

I thought of Emolyn all during Disneyland and how much she'll love it! Also found her some cute toys and outifts, but I figured she was still too little for all of them, and I'll definitely be going back, so I'll just get them then.