Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Swim Lessons

Emolyn is lucky enough to be surrounded by talented swim teachers! Once a week Emolyn is going over to Miss Jessicas house where Miss Jessica and Miss Jeannette help Emolyn get comfortable in the pool. She floats on her back and when she is supposed to blow bubbles in the water she sticks her tongue into the pool. She tries to kick and she doesn't scream too loud when she gets dunked. The teachers say she is really good.

We having been staying at Jason and Michelles for a few days and so Emolyn has gotten more swimming in, and I got some scrappin done. I am ready to scrap Vegas 07. Shawn and I annually go to Las Vegas with the Trys and Verbargs. It is usually only 2 days but we jam pack like a week of crazy fun in. When I get home tomorrow I will add some great Vegas photos!

5 comments:

linda t said...

Oh my, just when I am sure she is the cutest baby ever... she gets even cuter!!
Precious, I'm telling ya, precious.

Kristen said...

I love her lips!

Miranda said...

what a cute water baby. I know Jessica and Jeannette sure love hanging with the best little girl in the whole world!!

Skerrib said...

Pretty ladies at the pool!

NanAZ said...

She looks so cute in pink. When our kids were little they used to tell us to blow in their faces before we dunk them. Do they still to that?