Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bye Pooter

Shawn left for Apple Genius Training this afternoon. He will be gone 12 days and I am hoping it goes by fast. The little girl and I are sad to have him gone but I have promised to post a picture of her everyday so he can watch her grown from a distance. We have never been apart this long, let alone with a new baby. But he needs this training and he only has to go once. 
Here are a few good ones from today, isn't see getting bigger?
She found her thumb. Only its not nearly as big as her passy (pacifier) so she gets over it quickly.

She lets us know when she is done with her photo shoots.
I just think she is so beautiful. 
Here you go Pooter.  Your girls miss you already.


6 comments:

Miranda said...

Oh my gosh... Every time I see her, I can't believe how beautiful she is. I loved cuddling with her this evening!!

Aaron said...

the photo of her with her hands to camera is priceless!

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

These are two of the cutest girls I know. Nicole, you are a great Mom and wife and Emolyn is just the cutest thing on the planet and she just keeps getting cuter all the time. She has stolen our hearts

Pop-pop

linda t said...

Waaay cute!
Cutest baby ever!
Love you, Emolyn and your sweet blog!.

Grammy

AmyKristen said...

She IS beautiful! So are you Nicole. I love seeing all the pictures of her, even though she doesn't seem to like all of them being taken. ;) You're a great Mommy, Nicole!

Amy Kristen